- It does not contain any filings or agglomerates of residues that could damage the components of the cooling system.
- It blocks and prevents cracks in the engine block, joints, sleeves and all other leaks in the cooling circuit (radiator, pipes, water pumps).
- Withstands high temperatures, pressures and vibrations of modern engines.
- It can be used on petrol, diesel and LPG engines with water cooling.
- It is formulated to act both diluted 50% water and glycol, and with water only.
- Maximum compatibility with all the elements and materials that make up the cooling system.
- Compatible with any type of radiator (aluminum, plastic, etc.).
- Can be added to all types of coolant.
- Easy to use as it can stay in the system.