- Perfectly adheres to metal (copper, aluminium, and steel) and rubber components.
- Resists refrigeration lubricants (Mineral, POE, PAG, PAO and Alkylbenzene).
- Resists refrigerant gases (CFC, HFC, HCFC, CO2, R32 and R1234yf).
- Resists additives and flushing fluids, including chlorinated ones.
- Temperature range use: -100°C to + 270°C.
- Can be used on either the high or low pressure side.
- Different pressure resistance depending on the size of the leak:
5 mm = 40 bar.
2 mm = 50 bar.
1 mm = 57 bar.
- There is no risk of product dispersion in AC/R systems.
- Ideal for urgent repairs on systems that cannot be stopped.