- Repairs refrigerant gas leaks up to 1 mm.
- Permanent results.
- Ideal for urgent repairs.
- Ideal for repairs where welding can’t be carried out.
- Easy to apply: STEP 1 liquid + STEP 2 powder + STEP 1 liquid
- Pressure resistance:
20 seconds = up to 20 bar (290 psi)
20 minutes = up to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Resists up to 250°C (482 °F).
- Can be used on both metal and plastic components.
- Can be applied on flat, curved, horizontal, and vertical surfaces.
- Visible with any UV lamp: it allows you to pinpoint and check the condition of previous repairs.
- Thoroughly clean the area to be repaired using sandpaper. Dry and remove any residue that could alter the action of FixQuick.
- Apply STEP 1 liquid without applying pressure to the area around the leak and to the leak itself.
- Apply a thin layer of STEP 2 powder on the same surface just treated.
- Apply STEP 1 liquid again to even out the repair.
- Wait 20 seconds at 20 bar pressure and 20 minutes at 50 bar pressure.