Information relating to the exercise of the warranty right
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNED GOODS
With reference to the General Sale Conditions accepted by you at the time of your purchase on www.shop.errecom.com (available here), you are kindly reminded of the following.
The Product(s) purchased by you through the website www.shop.errecom.com from the company ERRECOM S.p.A. is/are guaranteed for any defect of conformity that may appear within 12 (twelve) months from its/their delivery, even if, at the date of delivery, the defect was not immediately detectable.
In order to enforce the warranty, you must inform Errecom S.p.A. of the existence of the defect within the maximum term of 8 (eight) days from the date of delivery for obvious defects or 8 (eight) days from the date of discovery for hidden defects, in one of the following ways:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to ERRECOM S.p.A. Via Industriale 14, 25030 Corzano (BS), Italy or a certified email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in which you explicitly declare your intention to exercise your warranty right and indicate:
- Order Number (as indicated in the order confirmation email):
- Date on which you placed the order;
- Date on which you received the ordered Product(s);
- Date on which you discovered the defect/fault;
- Brief description of the fault/defect complained of;
- Your Address and Email;
- or by filling in the form available here
In order to exercise your warranty right, you must return the Product(s) without undue delay and in any case within 15 (fifteen) days from the day on which you notified us of the defect in the Product(s), together with a copy of the purchase receipt and the shipping and delivery documents. Should you fail to return the Product(s) within the aforementioned period, you shall forfeit your warranty right.
The return of the Product(s) must take place using a carrier of your choice, at your expense and under your responsibility.
The Product(s) must be shipped to the following address: ERRECOM S.p.A., Via Industriale, no. 14, 25030 Corzano (BS)- Italy.
Effects of the exercise of the warranty right
Should Errecom S.p.A. ascertain the existence of the defect reported by you, Errecom S.p.A. will, at its sole discretion, replace, repair or refund the defective Product(s) within a reasonable period of time. Any refund will be made using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Any delays in crediting the refunded amount may depend on the bank, type of credit card or payment solution used and cannot therefore be attributed to Errecom S.p.A.